Logging your food will help so much on ur weight loss goal!!!! I have a calorie counter app on my fone but livestrong.com is a good 1 online, try setting a calorie goal.
This is from a website I use a lot Answer: There are 3,500 calories in one pound of body fat. You should focus on creating a deficit of 500 calories a day, which over the course of one week will result in one pound of weight loss (500 calories X 7 days = 3,500 calories). This can either be accomplished through burning the calories through exercise, creating a caloric deficit through your diet or a combination of both. I recommend a combination because its the easiest way to incorporate into an overall fitness plan. Work on making a small change in your diet to create a 250 calorie deficit and then add about 30 minutes of cardio training a day to burn the other 250 calories. A great workout will consist of cardio cross training a few exercises such as jogging on the treadmill and jumping rope.

I need to be accountable for my eating. I log my workouts on my own thread, but I need to lose 10 pounds to be happy. I've put on weight since I started my anxiety medication,, but I feel so much better I am not going off. My sister even noticed that I was eating more when she was out for a visit at the end of October. I think if I actually write down what I eat I will be more careful about it.

11/16/2011:
Breakfast - Chocolate Shakeolgy with a banana
Snack #1 - 3 squares of Lindt 70% dark chocalate, handful of almonds, 1 cup green tea.
Snack #2 - 1 square dark chocolate. 4 raspberries, handful of blueberries, 1 small apple
Lunch - 1/2 turkey sw but didn't eat the bread just the turkey, mayo, mustard and lettuce, and about a cup of cut up veggies with a little ranch on the side.
Dinner - hormone free cheeseburer, no bun, with onion, tomato and ketchup. Split an order of sweet potato fires.
Snack #3 - 3 squares dark chocolate (I see a pattern here) lol
Had about 60 oz. of water besides the green tea to drink.

11/17/2011:
Breakfast - Chocolate Shakeolgy (nothing added except water but that is only because I was out of bananas).
Snack #1 - 3 squares of Lindt 70% dark chocalate, handful of almonds, 1 cup green tea.
Snack #2 - handful ofraspberries, handful of blueberries, 1 medium apple
Lunch - PB&J sw w/wholw wheat bread, and about a cup of cut up veggies with a little ranch on the side.
Originally Posted by ShrekLover

Sent from my PC36100 using CurlTalk App