View Single Post
Old 11-20-2011, 11:32 AM   #24
CurlyStephie

Default Front of hair after Deva Cut

Hi, okay yea I know how to attach thumbnails now!!

The first picture I post is PRE-DEVA cut. The next picture will be the one in the car driving home from the cut (and trying not to crash while taking a picture -- hence the weird look on my face). The last ones are taken at night, at home and the lighting is terrible, but should give you the idea.

The biggest difference I see is in the back of my hair, but overall I am curlier. They were able to dry me under the dryer without frizz, which is amazing to me. Vickie is super knowledgeable and passionate about Deva Cuts, and Deva products. She took a LOT of time explaining how to use the products, and giving me tips and tricks. It was a very low key, friendly, non pretentious environment which I loved. Vickie really knows her stuff, and for those who live in the Orange County, CA area, I highly recommend Vickie at Curls On Top salon in Laguna Beach, CA. Okay, now for the pictures:
Attached Thumbnails
Is Robert Criag a semi permanent color?-img_0473.jpg   Is Robert Criag a semi permanent color?-img_0609.jpg   Is Robert Criag a semi permanent color?-img_0650.jpg   Is Robert Criag a semi permanent color?-img_0682.jpg   Is Robert Criag a semi permanent color?-img_0636.jpg  

Curly all of my life but I don't know if I"m a 3a or 3b or both?
I love plopping.
CJ CIAB is a HG for me
Trying out CJ conditioners.
Make my own FSG using honey, fote, and mag oil.
Deva Curl "No Poo" "One Conditioner" "Heaven In Hair" "Bleaven" "AnGel" and "Set up and above"
Need more CURL ENHANCEMENT and HOLD and FRIZZ CONTROL!
CurlyStephie is offline   Reply With Quote