Thanks, pedahed and IAgirl!
How very zen: "Your hair will show you what it needs."
I've put off the longer treatment for a bit, but I've got awesome second-day hair... (now if I could just figure out how to manipulate my hands with the camera correctly to get a photo...)
Interestingly enough, it also seemed to make my gray hairs stand out big time -- it's like they're fluorescent!
* 3a/3b from birth with short forays into chemical/juice can straightening
* texture: fine; porosity: normal
* over 40 (by a bunch); naturally greying
* Cleanse/Condition: DC NoPoo/OneC
* PT: IAGirl's PT/Sally GVP Reconstructor
* Styling: CHS CK: DC SIF; DC A/AA mixed
* HG:CHS CK