It looks great CS! It is more curly, and the ends don't look scraggly or thin. Good cut! And although the color is off on that one pic, it does show the texture and cut well.

Hmm, maybe I'll have to schedule a cut whenever I get back down there to your area.
Originally Posted by CurliLocks
Thanks CL! It's definitely curlier. So I forgot to mention the color. I guess that's a good sign since I only wanted to cover grey, and not have it "stand out" at all. They only colored my roots, which is good. It's a tad too light, but it's fine.

Interestingly, she advised me how to touch up the roots if I need to on my own. I've never had a stylist suggest this, and I thought that was very cool of her.

So.... Next time, I'm going for it! I'm going to do the RC as you explained! Thanks again for such detailed info. Let me know if you come down, Laguna is lovely and I could go with you :-)

Oh and she told me I was Boticelli curls. It seems to me I have a mix? have a great Thanksgiving!
CG since Oct. 5, 2011
http://public.fotki.com/curlystephie/
Had two Brazillian Blowouts (last one on 6/30/11)
Curly all of my life but I don't know if I"m a 3a or 3b or both?
I love plopping.
CJ CIAB is a HG for me
Trying out CJ conditioners.
Make my own FSG using honey, fote, and mag oil.
Deva Curl "No Poo" "One Conditioner" "Heaven In Hair" "Bleaven" "AnGel" and "Set up and above"
Need more CURL ENHANCEMENT and HOLD and FRIZZ CONTROL!