View Single Post
Old 11-24-2011, 10:49 AM   #50
sleepymeko

Quote:
Originally Posted by wavyblonde View Post
Aaaaaaah! Dang, that was an episode! I think Violet is dead, but doesn't know it. She is a little brat for letting them take Viv away, though. I want to know how the ghosts feel living with their killer in the house! Missed Jessica Lange in this ep, but the action more than made up for her absence.
Well, Chad and Patrick have seen RM before in the house during Halloween and they ran away when they saw him outside the window.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ursula View Post
No, no, a thousand times no! The more I think about it, the more I feel like this episode might have ruined the series. I am so unhappy about the direction they're taking it in. The reveal in this episode was the most obvious and least satisfying of possibilities. In fact, I was pretty sure that it couldn't be the answer because, when they suggested it a few weeks ago, it seemed so red herring-y.

I feel like they've completely destroyed the complexity of the character.

Um, have I made it clear how much I disliked this episode?

Next week's episode looks insane. (At first, I accidentally typed "inane," which could also apply!)
Murphy is known for ruining series and last night's episode was in fact, written by him. Which would explain the how awful it was.

As for being OOC, I still think it was in character for Tate to do that. Afterall, he is a psychopath. I think a lot of people forget that Tate is pretty darn crazy. He was crazy before we found out he shot up his whole school--he has never been a good person. I'm actually very worried for Violet because he is a psychopath.

sleepymeko is offline   Reply With Quote