Thread: Are you mixed?
View Single Post
Old 11-24-2011, 10:08 PM   #125
SammySingally

Quote:
Originally Posted by AllPeople View Post
1) It is often a surprise for people to learn that, in reality, there
is actually No Such Thing As a “Light Skinned Black” person.

I have to disagree.
Since I moved to Africa, I have met a couple of "light skinned black" (as you call it) people. They aren't mixed race, their grandparents weren't mixed race, their great grandparents weren't mixed race and as far as their parents and grandparents can remember, there's not mixed race person in their family, but they're light skinned. Yeah, they're full blacks, but light skinned. I know someone like that who married another full black (who has really dark skin), she has light skinned kids.
I don't think it happens often or much, but there are "light skinned blacks."

I hope I didn't offend or upset you with my reply (if I did so, I am truly sorry, because that was not my intention)

Everything I use is 100% natural. I make most of them myself because then I'm sure what's in it and I'm sure nothing's added, it's pure, it's natural.

Things I avoid: Mineral oil (codename: Baby oil), heat (I'm a total, no hair driers, no straighteners, no curling irons, no flat irons, no hot combs...nada), sodium chloride

Growing plan: At least 6 inches longer in a year.
SammySingally is offline   Reply With Quote