• What would be your dream proposal?
My DH and I took a day trip to the Berkshires in Mass. We did all the touristy fun things, like visit the Yankee Candle store, watched the glass lowers in town, had a nice fun relaxing day. We then drove out to a tower that you walk up and can see MA, NH, VT, and NY. It was a beautiful fall day so all the leaves were in bloom and it was just so pretty. He told me to look out to the horizon because he wanted a picture, so as I'm waiting to hear the click ofthe camera, I felt a tap on my shoulder. I turned around and he was down on one knee and asked me to marry him. It was very private and romantic, he did a good job

• Do you need tradition (asking the father, getting down on one knee, etc)?
He went to my parents house the day before while I was at work. Rather than asking my dads permission he said 'Theres something I want to tell you, tomorrow I'm asking 'C' to marry me.' My parents were ecstatic, and I kind of got the vibe from them that something was going on.

• Any ladies here do any of the proposing themselves? Is anyone opposed to doing the asking?
noooo. I wouldn't like that and I know he wouldn't have liked it either. Were too traditional in that way.
- 2C - Coarse Canopy & med/fine underlayers
- MOP C Hydrating 'poo
- LOreal Natures Therapy Moisturizing condish, ION Effective Care, Garnier S&S (old formula)
- treatments: CJ Curl Rehab, CJ Repair Me!
- plopping, diffusing, and clipping the roots