I get very frustrated at how the writers have approached the gender roles on the show. The women are constantly cooking and doing laundry, while the men are off wondering (or lounging). There are some women that it makes sense to me, but I can't believe that Lori doesn't take a turn sitting on the RV and keeping watch, or Dale or the other guy (the one who hurt his arm recently, the black guy) don't do some laundry. Rick, Shane, and Darrel seem to be out on "missions" quite a bit, but if they're not, then they ALL should be doing chores.

Also, I am very aggravated that the writer's portrayed the morning after pill as an abortion pill. The characters are portrayed as total morons all the time, but usually in a way that's a nod to how big of a moron we're supposed to think they are. The scenes with the morning after pill weren't played that way, as if the writers are as ignorant (or right-wing wackjobs) as the characters are in how the morning after pill works.
"I don't know! I don't know why I did it, I don't know why I enjoyed it, and I don't know why I'll do it again!" -BART SIMPSON