Also I guess I don't get why they had to be killed....they were contained/quarantined. *kanyeshrug*
Originally Posted by curlyarca
Sophia didn't look as corpsey as the others, I thought for a minute she was okay until they showed her eyes. She couldn't have been one more than a few days, right?

Sent from my iPhone using CurlTalk
Originally Posted by Spider
I think she was recently bitten. I think maybe she sneaked into the barn to hide and was bitten there rather recently. On "Talking Dead" the creator/writer/whomever said that they shot an alternate ending with Sophia walking out, healthy, and just reacting to the sun after hiding for so long. And they also pointed out that yes, she wasn't undead long as evidenced by the decay....the only area of harm on her body was the bite in her neck. They also said that the guy who was murdered by Shane, Otis, would have been the one to put her there (apparently herding walkers was his job), but there was really no talk of why the group wandered onto Hershel's property or into the woods until after Shane murdered him....they were so focused on Rick's kid being shot. So there is the possibility that Otis put her in there.

That part was sad.

And yeah, her dad was molesting her. Which is part of the reason I wished the her mom would have died already.

"In the depth of winter, I finally learned that within me there lay an invincible summer."

4a, mbl, low porosity, normal thickness, fine hair.

Last edited by curlyarca; 11-28-2011 at 06:13 PM.