Well... I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!

Definitely scrunched in and distributed like KCCC.

I was worried at first because it felt so moisturizing (I do not need extra moisture) and squishy that I feared that I would lose volume and definition.

It looked a bit less spirally when wet until I scrunched again with a flour sack towel and added the harder hold gels.

Farmer!! I used to try everything at once but now use other "control" products for my testing so that I know the results of just the one variable used.

So, I used Beauticurls LI, scrunched some water out with a thick white t-shirt then added the PP and topped with Alba Strong Hold Gel and BRHG. I actually used less of the hard hold gels because I used quite a bit of the PP.

Well, I got great results. I have volume and definition! The light scent dissipated quickly and my hair scrunched out to soft waves and big curls. I have to say that I am pleased how it does not leave a wet or greasy look. I can get that with KCCC. My hair looks nicely moisturized but like I really do not have much product in it at all. I am impressed so far. Very touchable.

Even as much as it appeared that I used, the 16 ounce container looks unused. Because it distributes so easily, it would seem that this jar should last some time. For those concerned about cost, I know many pay $30 for 16 ounces of KCCC and this is the same quantity for less. One reason I love the ziploc method of getting jarred product into bottles is that you seal, snip off an end and use your hands (cleanly, outside the bag) like a squeegee to get all of it in the bottle. Very little waste. This hair stuff is precious commodity, you know!

Provided my hair does not flop or drop shortly, this product will be a regular in my line up.
I'm 47. Straight hair until 6/2010. THANKS, thyroid!
2b, medium-fine, normal-low porosity, medium density and elasticity
CG since 7/1/2010

Cleanse: Abba Color Protect
Condition: DevaCurl OC
LI: CJ-Deep Fix, Beauticurls LI
Curl Enhancer:
CHS Curl Keeper, KCCC
Gel: Alba Strong Hold Gel, BRHG, Hugo Naturals Gel, SS FHG, CJPP
Trying/Maybe: Ecostyler,CJRM