Thank you, It may be the pictures. I'll try to get better ones, but im going to start cg and see how it goes. Ive been off of sulfate shampoos on my own for a year or so and I just checked my current regimen and I was only using one product that had bad silicones in it and it only had one bad silicone. I really loved that product, but im willing to get rid of it. I don't think taking that product out will make a big difference in my hair though. Seems I was almost already cg and didnt even know it lol. Does anybody know if TIGI Noodle Head is a cg product? And I just bought this deep conditioner no more then 5 days ago and these are the ingredients, are they bad? I see a bad cone in there :/ Could I use it or would it be bad to use it?

WATER ,CETYL ALCOHOL ,BEHENTRIMONIUM CHLORIDE ,GLYCOL STEARATE ,AMODIMETHICONE ,GLYCOL DISTEARATE ,PROPYLENE GLYCOL ,PEG-75 LANOLIN ,TOCOPHERYL ACETATE ,ROSA CANINA SEED ,SODIUM PCA ,CITRIC ACID ,BENZOPHENONE-4 ,CETRIMONIUM CHLORIDE ,TRIDECETH-12 ,DMDM HYDANTOIN ,METHYLCHLOROISOTHIAZOLINONE ,FRAGRANCE ,ALPHA ISOMETHYL IONONE ,BENZYL BENZOATE ,BENZYL SALICYLATE ,HEXYL CINNAMAL ,LINALOOL

Last edited by DepressedCurls; 11-29-2011 at 03:26 PM.