View Single Post
Old 11-29-2011, 11:25 PM   #7
MirCurls

Quote:
Originally Posted by CurlyStephie View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by MirCurls View Post
1 1/2 years after using it routinely and well, it's still an HG product for me. It makes my thinning hair look thicker and I can get several days of nice clumpy action. It's a wonderful product for me as long as I use a good LI condish under as I find it a bit drying.

Love it. And glad it loves ya. You and your curls are absolutely stunning. What a punim on ya!

i refresh with CJ Smoothing Lotion to keep moisturized. I alternate with SS CEJ, as I find that not at all drying, but rather, moisturizing.

I used it for Thanksgiving and got my plumpy curls. I still haven't washed again...hah. It's, um, going on 6th day hair (and I will wash today, Tuesday, after I sleep.)
THanks so much for the sweet words! I wondered, when you said you "refresh" with CJ SMoothing Lotion do you mean 2nd day hair, or, as an alternative to the AG:Recoil? Same question about the SS CEJ? I'm thinking those are your alternatives -- to avoid the drying effects of the ReCoil?

Sorry for all of the questions but I'm SO excited to FINALLY have defined curls and good hold and 2nd day hair! Thanks again!

When I say I REFRESH with CJ Smoothing Lotion, I mean I use it to moisturize and smooth down 2nd, 3rd, 4th day hair.

When I say I alternate, I mean on days I do NOT use Recoil. I use SS CEJ more often (less drying). But for days I absolutely, positively must have nice curls and clumps and need it to hold up (like parties), I do Re:coil and Curl Queen, a combo that really works, even in Miami humidity for me.

I know I did a thread here (earlier this year or late last year, I forget) with pics of me after doing my Pilates session with like fifth day hair and it looked great. hahah. I do believe it was CEJ and Smoothing that got that for me. I get a lot of hair days from Re:coil and from SS CEJ...both....pretty reliable for me.

I routinely get second day hair (like today, with SS CEJ and I slept on it without a scrunchie). I guess that's why I keep using these.

Holy cow, just realized I missed my 2 year natural curly anniversary....November 25. Black Friday. HAH.

Shine & Spring w/ Sweet Curls Elixirs!
Curl Junkie Conditions!
Re:coil ROCKS!

~CJ Protein Tx
; BEE-U-Ti-Ful Deep Condish
~S&C; SMasters Method; Pixie-curling
Dumping clumps for VOLUME!
http://public.fotki.com/MirCurls/

Marchioness Mir, Magister of Moisturization & Mystic of the Lofty Crown in the Order of the Curly Crusaders

Last edited by MirCurls; 11-29-2011 at 11:28 PM.
MirCurls is offline   Reply With Quote