So I went spinning this morning! It felt good to get back in class and get in a good workout and of course we would be doing another endurance session today so by the time it was over my butt was numb. Lol. I did however get to test out my new shoes and I guess it will take some time to break them in.

It was weird bc the spinning shoes are meant to be stiff and not bend like the typical running shoes so that takes some getting used to especially when you go to do the jumps during your ride. My one foot was fine but the other foot felt a little numb after the ride. I think I needed to adjust the pedal strap more to relieve the pressure on my foot when I'm standing and riding. Oh well. I'm doing another spinning class on Friday so I'm compare then and weigh in!

It's the last day of November ladies w/only 1 more month in 2011! I have to say that has sparked a fire under my butt bc I REFUSE to take this extra weight w/me into the new yr. It's gotta go! How is everyone doing on their fitness goals?
Hair Type: A head full of THICK, normal porosity curls/coils that I am TOTALLY in LUV with!
(Transitioned for 16 & 1/2 months)

Loving: MC LI Condish, Raw shea butter, Coconut & Grapeseed Oil, SM raw shea butter shampoo,HEHH Conditioner, Braggs ACV & Egg, Mayo & EVOO PT's