Now see in our family we love big noses and we think little ones are weird. My brother said he loves his wife despite that tiny nose.
His nose has nostrils big enough to land a plane in. Mine isn't tiny thankfully.
His wife comes from a family of overweight women. His wife thinks it's weird and somewhat creepy if someone is in shape and a normal weight.

All that being said maybe I'll just stop freaking out over my bangs growing out and go for it, after all I have my nose to compensate And I'm sure not creepily fit and thin
Originally Posted by medusahair

I like good size noses. my mom has a small nose and my dad has a huge nose, and I got in between. on my mother's side the noses all shrink with age. It is the funniest thing. My grandma has a teeny tiny nose too. My brother has huge nostrils (we have different dads) and his nose kinda slopes. My nose has average nostrils and doesn't slope, but isn't exactly flat. :P

I have a big forehead and a big nose (sometimes it looks huge and other times I love it). I wish I had a really small forehead...but oh we'll...lol. I also wish I had huge eyes and longer straighter eyelashes. (Even my eyelashes are extremely curly!)