I have a big forehead and used to be self conscious about it. When Ouidad cut my hair years ago, she showed off my forehead. I cringe when I see those photos. Now it's sometimes side swept bangs, sometimes not. Now I have these weird bangs that the "curl whisperer" cut. Deciding if I should keep them cause sometimes they curl too wonky for my liking. Silly curl floating mid forehead not long enough to side swipe it.... annoying. Meanwhile, I embrace the forehead... big forehead to hold a big brain
Originally Posted by frxncrls
Sounds like my mom has been talking to you. She always says that she has a big head for her big brain. Her head is so big, she has a hard time finding a hat to fit. Everyone in my family has a big head... most of it forehead. I'm considering a side-swept bang. It must mean it's going out of style. I never seem to catch on to any trend... until it's over. I've been showing off my giant forehead for years. Maybe it's time for a long, side-swept fringe to break it up.
Hair: tight waves to loose curls. Thick. Coarse. Dry. Natural redhead until bright white strands popped out. Color with FramColor now. Shampoo: alternate Phytojoba with Cowash: Suave coconut, Paul Brown or those that didn't work well as a conditioner. Conditioner: can't find one heavy enough. Product: Aveda Brilliant Humectant Pomade. DT: Coconut Oil