I am having a hair dilemma here (aren't we all??) and who better to turn to than my curly haired experts!

I have been following the CG routine for about 2 and a half years and have only been using conditioner to "wash" my hair. I've been getting awesome results, but I'm getting concerned that maybe I should start using a sulfate-free poo once in awhile to really clean my scalp??

The thing is I have VERY dry hair and when I used Devachan's NoPoo, that dried my hair out too. One of the Devachan's stylists recommended that I DON'T use the NoPoo at all, just condish for awhile, that's how fried and stripped my hair tends to get.

My question is this: Is the Jessicurl Hair Cleansing Cream moisturizing enough or does it tend to dry out hair a bit, being a poo of sorts? I am terrified of any products that are referred to as "cleansers". I don't want stripped or straw hair again after taking so much time to get my hair back to health, but I am sooo tempted to try the HCC as it sounds so moisturizing.

Anyone with VERY dry hair (that does NOT do well with proteins-BTW) have good results with the Jessicurl?? Any info on this would be greatly appreciated!!TIA!
3B, with oodles and oodles of curly hair!
Summer Faves: Devacare NoPoo & OneC, CF High Humidity Gel.
2nd day hair: Deva Set Me Up pomade & Mr. Right
DT: Devacurl Heaven in Hair
Been CG since 2005 and never looked back!