I purchased a wizard analysis last year...yeah, like a year or more ago...and never sent hair in. This is because I am a procrastinating idiot. No other explanation. HAH.

I wonder if they'll still take it?

I only did it for curiosity sake. I don't plan on changing my regimen.

I did notice that my hair has changed. It's all almost grown out from the damage now, in two years (12 inches of hair, roughly), and it's much less fine and hardly as porous as it was when I began my journey after years of blow-drying harshly. Granted, I also radically changed my diet....and lost 80 pounds since I went natural....(121 pounds total so far)....and all that protein and clean eating has to help. I had a lot of scalp showthrough and hair is thicker now.

It's fascinating to see how it is versus how it was. It doesn't soak in shower water immediately and hold it soppingly like it used to; it's not as thin; and it stands out a lot thicker-strandwise when I put it against a white tile; it's less frizzy. Just better all around. Good hair care shows after a year or two. New hair is nice!
3a3b dry, dyed --newly "banged"
Natural since 11/25/09 (Miami)

Shine & Spring w/ Sweet Curls Elixirs!
Curl Junkie Conditions!
Re:coil ROCKS!

~CJ Protein Tx
; BEE-U-Ti-Ful Deep Condish
~S&C; SMasters Method; Pixie-curling
Dumping clumps for VOLUME!
http://public.fotki.com/MirCurls/

Marchioness Mir, Magister of Moisturization & Mystic of the Lofty Crown in the Order of the Curly Crusaders

Last edited by MirCurls; 12-01-2011 at 06:05 PM.