I'm not assuming that EVERY transitioner knows better. I just thought to myself, "I am dealing with two different hair types. Transitioners do as well. Maybe I'd get good advice asking someone who deals with two different textures of hair at once on a daily basis."

Furthermore, I was also was a transitioner at one point. Then I decided to relax. I don't see why me posting here is bothering you.

Do you follow my thought process?
Originally Posted by Dd_NY
Sweetie you can post wherever you please but the bottom line of anyone posting is to get answers to their questions. So you can either go back and forth with me (well actually yourself bc you clearly don't get it) or else you can go over to the perming/straightening section like I suggested you do MANY posts ago where you would probably be better helped in finding your answer because if you pay attention to this particular post over 300 people have looked at it but NO ONE else is even bothering to responding to you!

Again I suggest you go over to the over thread where someone may be better able to help you. Good luck!
Hair Type: A head full of THICK, normal porosity curls/coils that I am TOTALLY in LUV with!
(Transitioned for 16 & 1/2 months)

Loving: MC LI Condish, Raw shea butter, Coconut & Grapeseed Oil, SM raw shea butter shampoo,HEHH Conditioner, Braggs ACV & Egg, Mayo & EVOO PT's

Last edited by JaylensMami10; 12-01-2011 at 07:56 PM.