Sorry it won't let me send u a private message

That is amazing!!!!! Thank you for the info!!!! I have hypothyroidism and insulin resistance. My highest was 260 about 2 years ago. June 2010 (230#) I joined a workout thing with my school and got down to about 200 but then school and work started back and I couldn't go. Got back to about 210 beginning of the year and had been going back and gforth. In Sept my doc put me on phentermine and I have gotten down to 177 with 1200 cal diet and up until 2 weeks ago doing a mile jog/walk/run atleast 3 times a week. What are the blogs you are using?

Sent from my PC36100 using CurlTalk App
Sent from my PC36100 using CurlTalk App
Originally Posted by curlybran
CurlyBran,

Did you find that the working out and weight loss helped the hypothyroidism or did you do other natural things to help it? Or did your dr. put you on thyroid meds? I hope you don't mind my asking. I have low thyroid and I have the meds at home but have not starting taking them yet. I was considering some alternative and natural solutions, but, I'm not sure I have the patience! lol! I have fatigue, and it is really hard to lose weight even though I exercise a lot.

I feel like I just need to get off the fence and make a decision. I was told that once you go on the thyroid meds, you can never go off. I don't know if that is true. I bet it's effecting my hair as well. I'd like to get it dealt with before I hit peri-menopause. I'm sure that will just make it all harder! Thanks in advance!
CG since Oct. 5, 2011
http://public.fotki.com/curlystephie/
Had two Brazillian Blowouts (last one on 6/30/11)
Curly all of my life but I don't know if I"m a 3a or 3b or both?
I love plopping.
CJ CIAB is a HG for me
Trying out CJ conditioners.
Make my own FSG using honey, fote, and mag oil.
Deva Curl "No Poo" "One Conditioner" "Heaven In Hair" "Bleaven" "AnGel" and "Set up and above"
Need more CURL ENHANCEMENT and HOLD and FRIZZ CONTROL!