View Single Post
Old 12-04-2011, 03:17 PM   #18
ss40

Quote:
Originally Posted by NaturalBeauty11 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by cysyca View Post
OMG NaturalBeauty, congratulations. I believe the best BCs are the ones you don't plan. Can't wait to see pics. 
Thanks so much! I am BEYOND EXCITED! I am kinda mad at myself for not doing it before now. Lol. I was soooooooooo hung up on hanging onto those relaxed ends and I was just looking at them last night like why?! I had chopped off 4inches back in January so I only had another 3inches of relaxed ends left and they just looked sooo sad hanging onto my beautiful curls so I just said F it and started cutting! I'm glad I did. All of that anxiety over cutting for nothing! LOL.

I wanted to take some pics last night but it took me FOREVER to BC. I cut my hair in very small sections and went section by section and literally curl by curl bc I wanted to make sure all of those relaxed ends were GONE so I didn't finish my hair (wash, BC and style) until 4:30am. Needless to say by that time I was not up for taking pics! Lol. I will however get some updated ones and when I do I will definitely post them. The only thing I have now is my bag of relaxed ends! Lol.
Congrats on your bc. It does feel good when you cut the the last of the little relaxed stragglers
go to style-Pocahontas braids
ss40 is offline   Reply With Quote