Hi everyone,

I'm pretty new to this site - and at the moment am not following the full curly girl routine - but I have been totally inspired to start ridding my hair of 'cones; and last weekend went on a mission to 'de-cone' my entire hair care collection (eek!)

However, I just wanted to let you all know about a chain of shops, which I THINK are world-wide, but they are certainly all over England: called 'Lush'. They produce such incredibly natural products that they all have a use by date on; (some even need to be kept in the fridge) and even though I'm new to this, I have NEVER seen ingredients lists like it: with fresh eggs, lemons, bay leaf... all as headline ingredients...

Some aren't true CG - theirs sulphates in their shampoo and some conds...

Anyway - I'm trying some of their shampoo, conditioner and hair moisturiser at the moment (first wash today - and hair never looked better, so fingers crossed!); their hair moisturisers would be brill for anyone with realy dry hair, I'm guessing...

They do mail order anywhere - so I'd be really keen to hear if any of you have used Lush before - and what you thought?

www.lush.co.uk

Thanks, CT xx
3a/b - a lovely ringletty lady!