Thanks so much! I am BEYOND EXCITED! I am kinda mad at myself for not doing it before now. Lol. I was soooooooooo hung up on hanging onto those relaxed ends and I was just looking at them last night like why?! I had chopped off 4inches back in January so I only had another 3inches of relaxed ends left and they just looked sooo sad hanging onto my beautiful curls so I just said F it and started cutting! I'm glad I did. All of that anxiety over cutting for nothing! LOL.

I wanted to take some pics last night but it took me FOREVER to BC. I cut my hair in very small sections and went section by section and literally curl by curl bc I wanted to make sure all of those relaxed ends were GONE so I didn't finish my hair (wash, BC and style) until 4:30am. Needless to say by that time I was not up for taking pics! Lol. I will however get some updated ones and when I do I will definitely post them. The only thing I have now is my bag of relaxed ends! Lol.
Originally Posted by NaturalBeauty11
Congrats on your bc. It does feel good when you cut the the last of the little relaxed stragglers
Originally Posted by sienna40
Thanks! Yes it does. I really have no clue why I was stressing over it so much. It's like the anxiety over dealing w/the 2 different textures (or 3 in my case lol), not truly seeing your hair,etc is now gone! I'm in love!LOL
Originally Posted by NaturalBeauty11
Congrats!!! I wish you lots of success on your journey!!

from the cellular device
-*I can't fit into a box*-

LITTLE JOEY HAS A SIBLING ON THE WAY!