View Single Post
Old 12-05-2011, 09:35 PM   #7
loveforkera

Default Kera Straight has given me hope

I had the Kera Straight treatment done at Ulta Aug 2011 and couldn't be happier. The price was reasonable compared to other salons. I hear now they even have a new formula for very curly hair. I have very curly, thick red hair and never thought I could find something that would tame it down. It has been almost 4 months and I still notice the benefits. I, too, was concerned that my hair would turn out perfectly straight and that I did not want because after 48 years of having curly hair I thought that would be too much of a change. It certainly did not take out all the curl but when I use a blow dryer, you almost would think I have straight hair (I also started using the attachment on my blow dryer that concentrates the air which helps a lot, too!). The back of my hair was always the worse and for the first time in my life, I actually asked the hairdresser to let me see the back of my hair in the mirror again when she was done. I would strongly recommend the treatment. If it works for me, I am sure you will like it. I feel more confident and younger. Looking forward to trying the new formula for curly hair in a few weeks. That should be even better!
loveforkera is offline   Reply With Quote