View Single Post
Old 12-06-2011, 07:29 PM   #2
Honeycurls

Ugh, after reading your post, I got out my new unopened bottle of QOD Gold and then went to qodusa.com and discovered that it is also now labeled "organiq" even though the bottle does not state this. How did I miss this??? Then, I compared the ingredients to those on my original QOD Gold bottle, and they are very different, with water being the first ingredient on the new bottle. I don't have a good feeling about this.... I specifically rushed out and bought another bottle of the Gold because I thought that the formaldehyde-containing formulas were going to be banned here in the USA soon, not that the company was going to stop all together making them with formaldehyde, and I wanted to scoop one up before it was too late.

Wow, now I'm curious to see how your hair turns out. I still have about 1/3 of my original Gold bottle left, so I won't open the new one until probably the end of next year. I'm going to be devastated if this stuff doesn't work. It's the only way I've been able to make peace with my hair, which, by the way, is OBSCENELY fine and fragile. Like yours, my hair breaks and sheds at the slightest breeze, yet I have little-to-no shedding with QOD. I've been having the most *phenomenal* hair days for the past week. I can't imagine my hair not looking like this anymore.

I so busy runnin' allllllll over the place and ain't nobody chasin' me!
Honeycurls is offline   Reply With Quote