Hi ladies,

So I've had a lot of trouble with CURL ENHANCEMENT and also, CURL HOLD until I found AG:Recoil. I had some serious curls from this stuff, and they lasted all day. Then I had 2nd day hair that I did nothing to, just pulled the hair out of pineapple and I just had to share

I did read it can be drying, can anyone tell me what I might try to switch off and on with? Curl Keeper? Thoughts? Thanks for any advice Both of these thumbnails are from second day hair!
Originally Posted by CurlyStephie
Your hair is gorgeous! AG re:coil has been a miracle product in my arsenal for years. I use it every time I do my hair; I find it gives my curls that extra oomph. I think it works really well with people with fine or medium hair because this kind of hair type seems to respond really well to magnesium (an ingredient in re:coil I believe) It can be drying if you have more medium/coarse hair. I have never had a problem with it.

Do you apply it to your hair before your curl gel or after? If you put it on afterwards it might protect your hair from dryness.

I use a great hair conditioner with fine hair. It's by Regis and it's called Olive Oil Shampoo. I use a lot of products with magnesium and it helps keep my hair healthy and soft, without weighing it down.

Beauty Blog :
www.MeghanDidIt.wordpress.com