View Single Post
Old 12-07-2011, 06:59 AM   #19
CalamityM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CurlyStephie View Post
Hi ladies,

So I've had a lot of trouble with CURL ENHANCEMENT and also, CURL HOLD until I found AG:Recoil. I had some serious curls from this stuff, and they lasted all day. Then I had 2nd day hair that I did nothing to, just pulled the hair out of pineapple and I just had to share

I did read it can be drying, can anyone tell me what I might try to switch off and on with? Curl Keeper? Thoughts? Thanks for any advice Both of these thumbnails are from second day hair!
Your hair is gorgeous! AG re:coil has been a miracle product in my arsenal for years. I use it every time I do my hair; I find it gives my curls that extra oomph. I think it works really well with people with fine or medium hair because this kind of hair type seems to respond really well to magnesium (an ingredient in re:coil I believe) It can be drying if you have more medium/coarse hair. I have never had a problem with it.

Do you apply it to your hair before your curl gel or after? If you put it on afterwards it might protect your hair from dryness.

I use a great hair conditioner with fine hair. It's by Regis and it's called Olive Oil Shampoo. I use a lot of products with magnesium and it helps keep my hair healthy and soft, without weighing it down.

Beauty Blog :
www.MeghanDidIt.wordpress.com
CalamityM is offline   Reply With Quote