]Is it too late to get in on this[/B]. I'm trying to lose 20 by 2012. I was doing really well at the beginning of the year. I don't recall why I stopped...well, I have 3 young kids so I'm sure it had something to do with time. Anyway, I just got off the treadmill and boy, do I need encouragement! Lol You'd never guess I used to be a runner.

On my EVO
Originally Posted by Kilajo;1829449[B
It's never too late to join! Plus I'm still planning on keeping this going wellllll into 2012 to keep me/others motivated into the new year.

I have got to get in on this too, for an extra dash of motivation. I would like to lose another 5 or so pounds by 2012, that would be ideal! But even if I don't necessarily lose the weight I'll be perfectly okay with just keeping my exercise habits on track, that's enough of a goal for me.

Currently I work out 5 or 6 days a week, I'm in college so having a gym in my residence hall makes it oh-so-easy! I love it. Don't have to go outside in the cold, don't have to see a lot of people, it's so convenient lol. So I go to the gym every day during the week, and when I'm home on the weekends I try to play dance central or take my dog for a walk or do something.

Over Christmas break I'm starting Insanity, which should be fun :P We'll see how that goes, but I'm excited to try!
Originally Posted by oh.hi.its.steph

Ita w/u steph! It would be great to drop the weight by 2012 but I would also be ok w/just knowing that I'm well into a consistent exercise reggie as well by then and have all of next year to concern myself about dropping the lbs which will happen naturally if my routine stays on track!
Hair Type: A head full of THICK, normal porosity curls/coils that I am TOTALLY in LUV with!
(Transitioned for 16 & 1/2 months)

Loving: MC LI Condish, Raw shea butter, Coconut & Grapeseed Oil, SM raw shea butter shampoo,HEHH Conditioner, Braggs ACV & Egg, Mayo & EVOO PT's