Hi everyone! I'd really like to get involved in this. I have a pretty significant amount of weight to lose. I've dropped about 20 so far (WW), but I find it's always nice to get extra motivation wherever it can be found. My primary exercise in martial arts training (Tang Soo Do), and lately I've been training 4-5 days/wk. Scheduling is a huge issue for me because I also sing in two choirs.

One thing that is sure to help with my motivation is that I was asked to compete in my first major tournament next month. As part of the preparation, I'm required to do at least 4 classes each week.
Originally Posted by Corrina777
Welcome Corrina! 4 days a week of martial arts training?! Wow. I mean I'm hitting the gym a lot lately but that sounds intense. In a good way though! Lol. It sounds like your well on your way to dropping those unwanted pounds and we're all here to keep you motivated!
Hair Type: A head full of THICK, normal porosity curls/coils that I am TOTALLY in LUV with!
(Transitioned for 16 & 1/2 months)

Loving: MC LI Condish, Raw shea butter, Coconut & Grapeseed Oil, SM raw shea butter shampoo,HEHH Conditioner, Braggs ACV & Egg, Mayo & EVOO PT's