Oh, Corrina -- didn't see your post! Oh do I know the feeling, I hauled myself out of bed at 8:30 this morning to go to the gym. It's hard toget out the door, definitely! Especially once you're all comfortable and relaxed at home, lol! I did not want to change out of my pajamas :P
Originally Posted by oh.hi.its.steph
ITA. It's hard to get going but it's TOTALLY worth it once you get to the gym, work out and when your done and on your way home. ABSOLUTELY NOTHING beats the way you feel when your done working out! That feeling of accomplishment makes you feel awesome and makes getting up early or leaving the house again soooo worth while.

So today I went spinning. We did interval training and the instructor kicked our butts! Lol. We worked so hard today in class our legs were sweating when we got off the bikes. Lol. I signed up for an old school boxing class tomorrow so I'll report back on how that goes.
Hair Type: A head full of THICK, normal porosity curls/coils that I am TOTALLY in LUV with!
(Transitioned for 16 & 1/2 months)

Loving: MC LI Condish, Raw shea butter, Coconut & Grapeseed Oil, SM raw shea butter shampoo,HEHH Conditioner, Braggs ACV & Egg, Mayo & EVOO PT's