Not working out today; it's a rest day Saturdays are always my break. They also used to be my binge on tons of food day, but I'm getting so much better at that! I've been saying no to unhealthy things that I usually love and instead eating much healthier (eggs and sausage instead of deep-fried french toast, stuff like that!)... so I'm going to try my best to keep that up today!
Originally Posted by oh.hi.its.steph
That's great that you've been able to swap out for healthier foods. I have the same issue with going all out crazy on food on my days off- I suspect that's why I keep my schedule so packed most of the week- no time for binging. I've been taking weekends off from training, but I'm feeling so much pressure with this tournament next month (mostly from myself, I admit), that I'm trying to train every possible minute that I can. It's made my social life non-existent, but I'm down 3 pounds today after a week of way too much food.

3a/f/iii
Modified CG since 11/5/11
CLEANSE: VO5 Vanilla Mint Tea Clarifying, DevaCare No-Poo, CHS Treatment Shampoo
RO: DevaCare One Condition, SS Caitlin's Conditioner, Mop Top Daily Conditioner
LI: SS Repairing Protein Treatment, CHS Silk Leave-In
STYLE: Re:Coil, Curl Keeper, Deva Ultra Defining Gel, Curls Rock Amplifier and Strong Hold Mousse, Sweet Curls Elixirs Okra Gel and Hard Hold Gel, SS Curl Enhancing Jelly and Firm Hold Gel