Welcome, LilMs!

I agree with Sayoon about trying Henna, and there should be no problem using it while growing out your hair to try to keep the color even.

Have you checked out the Transitioning section? Although most of these ladies are transitioning from relaxers, they're all trying to get rid of damaged hair. (Yes... I've been there!) Some of their techniques could actually work for you.

Since you've been reading here for a while, I'm sure you've seen lots of product reviews from people with your hair type. But what I found is that just because someone else might have curls similar to mine (3C/4A), doesn't mean that what works for her will work for me.

The best thing to do is to keep experimenting with different products and techniques until you find something that works for YOU. Read product labels and you'll soon find which ingredients your hair likes and which ones it doesn't.

Before you know it, you're beautiful curls will be back!

"Sometimes I lie awake at night, and I ask, 'Where have I gone wrong?' Then a voice says to me, 'This is going to take more than one night.' "
- Charlie Brown
HEY!!! Follow me at http://www.twitter.com/kurleeedna