Hello all,
I'm currently 4 months post relaxer and wanting to transition to all natural without doing a BC. I have read that the best way to detangle is when the hair is wet and full of conditioner, however, when I do this I have a terrible time combing through the hair and I get worried that if I try any harder I'm just going to cause a lot of breakage. After rinsing, I end up with hair that's really hard to part at the roots/ new growth. How can I detangle my transitioning hair???
I'm currently using Organix shampoo and conditioners (RO). And then Cantu shea butter LI conditioner. I guess my hair is 4b or something, I'm not sure.
Originally Posted by MsAnn
Have you tried detangling your Hair with the conditioner in it under running water? I'm six months post nd detangling is easy when I do this. Also you may interested in purchasing a detangler. They're great after you've washed the conditioner out. I would recommend Mane and Tail detangler, it literally "melts" my tangles ....don't get frustrated. Just keep trying different methods and you'll eventually find something that works for you! =]

Sent from my iPhone using CurlTalk
<3**Gabikay51**<3