The best thing you can do is be honest. If people ask you about natural hair and your journey share with them what you know and your experiences. Other than that be upfront and inform them that just because you chose to BC that does not mean that that was/is the ONLY way to go natural. Let them know that they can transition and I'm sure you are aware of the basics (I didn't do an immediate BC but I can give a general definition of what it means to someone vs what transitioning is) and advise them to jump online and do their research (youtube, NC, Curly NIkki,etc) for more detailed info because I can bet that anyone who is GENUINELY interested in eventually making the leap to natural vs just yapping your ear off may initially be leery of the idea of cutting off their hair but will come around and invest the time as well as energy into researching more into learning about the process and would appreciate ANY info that you give them!

HTH
Originally Posted by NaturalBeauty11
Thanks. Congrats on being completely natural
Originally Posted by adthomas
No problem and thanks for the congrats!
Hair Type: A head full of THICK, normal porosity curls/coils that I am TOTALLY in LUV with!
(Transitioned for 16 & 1/2 months)

Loving: MC LI Condish, Raw shea butter, Coconut & Grapeseed Oil, SM raw shea butter shampoo,HEHH Conditioner, Braggs ACV & Egg, Mayo & EVOO PT's