Thread: Curly Kinks
View Single Post
Old 12-20-2011, 05:26 PM   #6
kathymack

Quote:
Originally Posted by rbb View Post
can you compare it to any other products? did you have to use much?
I really can't compare it to anything else. It's the best my hair has ever looked in the 4+ years that I've been using products. On the 4a forum, they compared the jam to KCCC and the leave in to KCKT. I used KCCC yesterday, so I could compare. It's not an HG product, for me, and my hair was okay--not fabulous. I don't use KCKT, it's not moisturizing enough for my hair. Usually, I use a leave in, curl enhancer and a jelly product this time of the year, but I only used the leave in and jam--my hair was great. Despite the rain, the dewpoint is 31 right now. Can't imagine that it was much higher earlier in the day.

I rarely use much of any product. An ounce of the leave in would probably give me 10-12 uses, at least. 3/4 of an ounce of of the jam would probably be the same.

Only used the cleanser once. I take CJ Daily Fix to my haircut/highlight appointment every six weeks. I might use it one other time during the six weeks, but usually not. If I use it too much, I find it drying. I don't think I'd find this cleanser drying--even if I used it weekly. However, I don't think I'd do that. I just don't have the need. I do think that I will continue to take the Daily Fix to the salon. They have enough trouble with the lack of lather from the Daily Fix, so could never handle this cleanser.

SE PA

HGs: Anything Sevi; Curly Kinks Satin Roots, Curlycue ReNew and Coil Jam; homemade FSG and okra gel; soap bars; UFD Curly Magic; Botanical Spirits Jellies, CJ Repair Me
kathymack is offline   Reply With Quote