1. Grow my hair to BSL if possible (I had it shorter for a while...but I like it better long like in my picture!)
2. Figure out how to wear my hair out comfortably in the summer. (I get overwhelmed by the heat easily (possibly due to my thyroid issue) so I end up tying my hair up, but I prefer the look of my hair down. I just can't bear how hot I end up feeling.
3. Start taking fish oil daily - it's supposed to be good for hair!
4. Try getting my hair cut dry at a different salon.
5. Find a deep treatment that doesn't weigh my fine low porosity hair down.
6. Start reviewing more curly hair products/styling tools on my blog.