I can't wait to try this. It has been awhile since I've been excited to try a new product.
Originally Posted by FrizzBgone
Ditto!
kam, how are these products for volume? I'm loving more volume since I got my little bob.
Originally Posted by angel29ish
Angel, I think you'd like it. You know how some products just give your hair a good shape, now that you have your bob?? My hair is longer then I like. It still looked great when I went for my last cut, so he only trimmed it after the highlight. (I had too many commitments and had to go for my regular appt.) When I say my hair was FABULOUS, there was nothing that wasn't good about it--the shape, the curls, the non existence of frizz, the way it felt like there was no product in it AND the compliments! I had a woman ask me if that was my hair. She was a curly with flat ironed hair. Said if she could have hair like mine, she'd wear it curly. All of her friends who were with her agreed.
3a (Corkicelli), highlighted, fine, low porosity
modified CG, since April '07
CG since 3/11/08

SE PA

HGs: Anything Sevi; Curly Kinks Satin Roots, Curlycue ReNew and Coil Jam; homemade FSG and okra gel; soap bars; UFD Curly Magic; Botanical Spirits Jellies, CJ Repair Me, Marie Dean Leave Ins and Curl Creams