View Single Post
Old 12-22-2011, 05:03 PM   #2
CalamityM

Sadly I rarely like it when a stylist does my hair. There's always something about it that I just don't care for - I honestly get better results when I do it myself. Even when I go to a curly hair salon. I've had years to experiment with products and techniques so I know exactly what my hair likes and doesn't like. Stylists never seem to get it right.

The WORST was when I went to a salon in Toronto that had great reviews for cutting hair. They didn't specialize in curly hair, but I thought that since they got rave reviews I'd leave looking awesome. Not so. I walked in with my hair styled and the people at the front desk were all remarking on how great my curls looked. When I left my hair was a frizzy poofy mess. The girl at the counter actually looked aghast and said hopefully "Do you like it?" It was so bad compared to how I walked in it was laughable. Even the stylist looked kind of disappointed - I felt bad for him. As soon as I walked out of the salon I pulled it up into a ponytail and rushed home to wash it.

Beauty Blog :
www.MeghanDidIt.wordpress.com
CalamityM is offline   Reply With Quote