I can't wait to try this. It has been awhile since I've been excited to try a new product.
Originally Posted by FrizzBgone
Ditto!
kam, how are these products for volume? I'm loving more volume since I got my little bob.
Originally Posted by angel29ish
Angel, I think you'd like it. You know how some products just give your hair a good shape, now that you have your bob?? My hair is longer then I like. It still looked great when I went for my last cut, so he only trimmed it after the highlight. (I had too many commitments and had to go for my regular appt.) When I say my hair was FABULOUS, there was nothing that wasn't good about it--the shape, the curls, the non existence of frizz, the way it felt like there was no product in it AND the compliments! I had a woman ask me if that was my hair. She was a curly with flat ironed hair. Said if she could have hair like mine, she'd wear it curly. All of her friends who were with her agreed.
Originally Posted by kathymack
I know exactly what you are talking about! Lol I'm sold and will be placing an order right away. There is nothing better to validate great hair than a stranger's compliment! ...and the magic words "non existence of frizz".
3B, fine, low/normal porosity
CG - July 2009
CO/RO/Trt.-Suave, BCB, Tigi OH & MM, EO, CJRehab, SG, DF & CF, Jasmine's, Bellacurl, SS, Darcy's, K-Pak, Shescentit, DE Coconut, MD, Oyin, JCWDT, CurlQ
LI-GDLI, Abba PGC, CJRehab, CF,SG & BCLI, Jasmine's, Bellacurl, SS, Shescentit, DE Coconut, MD, Oyin
Styler-FSG, Re:coil, CJCCCC lite & CIAB, Komaza CCP & CS, DB, BRHG, Joiwhip/gel, Ecostyler, Boots, SS, Gel-les'c, DMMCG, KCSS
Too many others to list!