I did a gentle blow out with a blowdryer once and it looked decent. I never straighten my hair.

What I mean by crazy is that you hair will start to not look as good as it originally did immediately after the cut. After about 4 months or so I noticed that I needed more product - wash and goes were more challenging. My hair tangled more.

As far as growing it out. Each person is different. I will say maybe it took a year or more for the entire cut to grow out. These are internal layers.

Your hair will never look as it did prior to having the Ouidad cut, which I don't see as a bad thing, but after a few months (4 for me) of having the cut it won't look as good as it did immediately after having the cut.

I forgot to answer the questions.

1. For me, it grows out well. It can take 4-6 months before it starts to look crazy and time for another cut again.

3. I stopped using their products when they changed their formulas. The products used to be really good. I still have some of the old stuff left, but I simply conditioner wash and use aloe vera gel etc.

Also, the only way that your hair may appear shorter is due to the curl definition. They won't remove length. But due to the curls becoming more spiraly...
Originally Posted by Prettycurls
Now when you say it looks crazy...

You said you stopped getting the cuts, how long did it take you to "grow it out"? Did it really look crazy when you stopped getting the cuts? Seeing as how my BC was 10 months ago, I don't want to be forced to grow something else out if I decide I don't want another Quidad cut.

I'm thinking about scheduling a cut for this week - because the thought of less density to deal with and my hair laying more downwards with *thrills* me, and I want it done for Christmas. But I don't want to regret it.

And what did it look like straight?

My hair doesn't look as dense when I straighten it...

Oy

Do you have pics of your Quidad cut days or the time you were growing it out?
Originally Posted by DaiseeDay
Have:
4a Tailbone

http://members.fotki.com/Prettycurls/about/ pw:curlspretty