At first when i combed it

two weeks in. first time to get it together.

one month in after wakign up from a nap

a few weeks after i shampooed again because i got dandruff. that's me on the left. on the right is my friend who just got a perm.

a few weeks ago. two weeks after the previous pic. i got lazy to fix my hair that morning.

My Routine:

I scrub my scalp with condish with coin sized dollops on certain areas, until i feel it's clean.

Then i add a handful from middle to the ends then distribute.

I detangle from the bottom then rinse. Then squeeze out the excess water.

Add a little less than the amount I use during conditioning for leave on. Then scrunch.

I don't know if I'm doing it right but I pump them a little and scrunch only as much as I need to. It's a very delicate process. One scrunch to far will make me look like a puppy. I use my hand. Then a towel.

I add a coin sized amound of condish to coat the final product. Then air dry. DO NOT TOUCH AT ALL. And I'm good to go.

What I do is basically wash and go. And I have to do it everyday to keep from getting dandruff. I wash in the morning before school, but sometimes at night when I feel icky from gym class.

All I use is Suave Naturals Juicy Green Apple. A few more from the suave line.

Vo5 does not work for me. Also, I don't make too much fuss over my hair anymore. If I have a good hair day then great. If not, at least I know it's a bit presentable and I've gained a great confidence boost now that I know how to take care of it.

I used to cry over my ugly hair but after CG one day, I stranger stopped me to say to her friend that my hair is what she wants for herself at the salon. It was the best thing that ever happened to me.