View Single Post
Old 12-25-2011, 08:49 AM   #1346
curleh

Cool College life as a curleh

At first when i combed it

two weeks in. first time to get it together.

one month in after wakign up from a nap

a few weeks after i shampooed again because i got dandruff. that's me on the left. on the right is my friend who just got a perm.

a few weeks ago. two weeks after the previous pic. i got lazy to fix my hair that morning.

My Routine:

I scrub my scalp with condish with coin sized dollops on certain areas, until i feel it's clean.

Then i add a handful from middle to the ends then distribute.

I detangle from the bottom then rinse. Then squeeze out the excess water.

Add a little less than the amount I use during conditioning for leave on. Then scrunch.

I don't know if I'm doing it right but I pump them a little and scrunch only as much as I need to. It's a very delicate process. One scrunch to far will make me look like a puppy. I use my hand. Then a towel.

I add a coin sized amound of condish to coat the final product. Then air dry. DO NOT TOUCH AT ALL. And I'm good to go.

What I do is basically wash and go. And I have to do it everyday to keep from getting dandruff. I wash in the morning before school, but sometimes at night when I feel icky from gym class.

All I use is Suave Naturals Juicy Green Apple. A few more from the suave line.

Vo5 does not work for me. Also, I don't make too much fuss over my hair anymore. If I have a good hair day then great. If not, at least I know it's a bit presentable and I've gained a great confidence boost now that I know how to take care of it.

I used to cry over my ugly hair but after CG one day, I stranger stopped me to say to her friend that my hair is what she wants for herself at the salon. It was the best thing that ever happened to me.
curleh is offline   Reply With Quote