thank you ladies for your advice. I had no idea the products I'm using are wrong for my hair! I ditched the coconut oil and am using BB's Pineapple and Guava while I wait til I get castor oil.
I will try Yes To Carrots cuz I've tried GF Triple, but it just doesn't work for me.
My leave-in is KC Knot Today, which works excellent and my moisturizer is Curls Creme Brulee, which is okay,but dries out by the end of the day. I need a good daily moisturizer too.
I haven't clarified at all since my big chop, simply because I'm afraid of dryness, but I will do that tomorrow and see if that helps. I haven't even detangled my hair thoroughly either.
I think I have low porousity: takes a while for my hair to get wet, and takes half the day to dry.
And i was going to get Giovanni DI, but is the SAS (smooth as silk?) really pack more moisture?
And does Aussie 3 Minute have cones? What's a cone-free deeo conditioner?
Sorry I have so many questions
Originally Posted by Afrochika
I love KCKT, you can try using the kimmaytube leave-in, thats very moisturizing for me. If you have thick/coarse hair, you don't really need protein, so check your products to see if they have protein, I think Giovanni DL does, I know SAS has a little protein.

Yes Aussie has cones. I use mostly products purchased online so I'm not sure about good store bought dc, but some good ones are Karen's Body Beautiful, Darcy's Botanicals Pumpkin Seed Conditioner, Bee Mine.

Sent from my SCH-I500 using CurlTalk App