hii everyone i was just wonder if there was anyone who went from neck length hair or shorter and if they got to shoulder length. if you did could you tell me how you did it? my hair has been the same length for 3 years straight and ive recently started taking care of it for 3 months now but i feel like it grew alittle and that its not growing anymore? idk what it is but maybe im doing something wrong someone help me, pictures would be nice also ^.^

i deep condition once a week with garnier deep conditioner
i dont shampoo, i conditioner only with mane & tail or VO5
i use aussie moist as a leave in conditioner i also do the tightly curly method so i detangle when i get out of the shower and have the conditioner in my hair
at night i braid my hair in two pig tails cause its too short to braid into one braid
as for trimming i only do S&D when i see it needed & my hair type is 3c with some 4a

i think thats pretty much it

really any ideas would help me feel alittle less stressed out D:
Originally Posted by elenaa
Ya that's like me I had neck length for 3 years and I knew it was growing because I dyed it after 2 yrs to see if it was.Its probably just breaking,wearing ponytails don't really help but protective stlyes like buns are better.
I had to take care of my hair for like 8 months to get it to how long it is now.do you put oils in your hair like olive oil? Try keeping your hair moisturized....my hair was neck length when straightened and is now the length of my avatar and maybe a little longer if not trimmed.

Sent from my SPH-M910 using CurlTalk App