hi there, i dont know what got me started on my quest for curls,because for about a year i had been straightening my hair, then just before xmas '06 i got it cut to chin length and had been straightening, but then i woke up on that fateful morning and the curl fairies had really gone to town on my hair and i thought hang on a minute, so i washed my hair, towel dried it and put gel in it, and you know what, it looked great, something inside me just clicked, i went on the interent, bought myself a copy of curly girl, and i havent looked back since, i thought not poo-ing would be really difficult for me but it hasnt, i suffered with dry flaky intensly itchy scalp and that first time no pooing and just co-washing was a fantastic feeling! it has been 6 weeks on saturday that i went poo-less and i havent looked back since, and from the very beginning, i noticed a BIG difference, much much more curly, and this coming from someone who had lazy waves!!! keep going skyian, you WILL notice a difference, even if its a little difference! sorry about the long post, im just so passionate about curly hair now!
Thick, 2C with little 3A's thrown in to make my hair look a little more wild.FIA:2c/3a-M
Last Haircut:17/1/07
Ultimate Goal: To go as long as possible
Products Used:coconut cowash, tescos own gel citrus spice whipped butter
Hair Length:BSL
NEW PHOTOS ADDED: 20th August'09
http://public.fotki.com/aerohead/