View Single Post
Old 01-02-2012, 04:37 PM   #91
Butterfly_Curlz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corrina777 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by NaturalBeauty11 View Post
Happy New Year all! I hope everyone is doing well. I haven't posted here in a while. No excuses just been busy w/life and the holiday's like I'm sure the rest of you have been. However I'm back and looking forward to going back to my spinning class early tomorrow. I'm gonna try and get there extra early bc I'm sure the class is going to be packed w/new people since it's the beginning of the new year.

So I hope everyone had a safe and happy new years eve and here's to a happy and healthy 2012!
Happy New Year! I completely understand how busy the end of the year can be. I've completely slacked on posting on this thread (luckily I did not slack on the training- averaging 6-9 classes each week right now). Hopefully the scale will start rewarding me for all the hard work, especially now that the holiday food fest is officially over.
Wow. 6-9 classes each week? Go you! Lol. Seriously though that's amazing. I will be honest and say that I completely slacked on the exercise over the holiday but I somehow still managed to lose 5pds and maintain that loss throughout the holiday so I'm still happy!

I was unable to make it to the gym early this morning for my spinning class but I still went to the gym later on and got in an hr of cardio. I'm planning on going back to the gym tomorrow. Hopefully it won't be sooo packed but I doubt it.

Loving: MC LI Condish, Raw shea butter, Coconut & Grapeseed Oil, SM raw shea butter shampoo,HEHH Conditioner, Braggs ACV & Egg, Mayo & EVOO PT's

Butterfly_Curlz is offline   Reply With Quote