@prettylady24 I use the Basis soap for sensitive skin, make sure its the bar soap and not the facial wash. As far as the oils I buy both oils separate, I go to vitamin shoppe, they're usually on sale there. I apply the oils with a cotton ball, I rub it around my hair line, nose, across my eyebrows (make sure its not too close to your eyes though.) Because both oils are highly concentrated I would do a skin test first to see how your skin will react to the oils. Also the fumes from the oils are very strong which may make your eyes water, but it will go away after a minute or two. Lately I've also been using Noxema Deep Cleansing Cream Plus Moisturizers, its been working wonders on my skin, I use it in conjunction with the basis soap and oils. Since I've been using this, my face has a very healthy glow and I haven't seen any flakes in about 2 or 3 wks!
Here's my routine:
1. Wash face with Basis soap (rinse well)
2. Apply Noxema, rub all over face, avoiding eyes, massage into face then rinse
3. Apply 2 drops of tea tree oil and 2 drops of eucalyptus oil to a cotton ball and apply to the affected areas (for me hair line, forehead (occasional) nose, chin, and eyebrows)
4. Apply fingertip full of raw shea butter all over face (use only in the fall/winter because its too heavy for the spring/summer)
5. Apply Aveeno lotion or any good sensitive skin moisturizer (currently I'm using St. Ives Naturally Soothing Oatmeal and Shea butter lotion)
I know it seems like a lot but this has been working very well for me. Hope this helps you.
Sent from my DROID3 using CurlTalk App

Still loving my curls and kinks!
Products I love:
Ion Dandruff/Seborrheic Dermatitis Tar Shampoo
Suave Shea Butter Conditioner
Biolage Scalp Therapy Shampoo
Biolage Fortify Therapy Shampoo
Trader Joe's Tea Tree Tingle Conditioner
Beautiful Textures Rapid Repair Deep Conditioner
Shea butter, olive oil, coconut oil, apricot oil, peppermint oil, tea tree oil, and eucalyptus oil