Old 01-04-2012, 09:10 PM   #77
Jo Somebody

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nappy_curly_crown View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Runna4Life View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nappy_curly_crown View Post
ya'll aint right...but dayum this thread is hella funny....
no, it's making me mad , like what the heck?!?!
Well let me help you buy a clue...stop starting a million and dayum one threads about the same thing w/o using the search feature and/or at the very least going back to the same thread to see the answers that people have given you. It's hella annoying when people ask for advice or pose a question on this board and then don't stop and take the time to actually use or even process the information presented. I know you are new, and I know this is all very different from relaxed hair but on the real...like PAUSE a minute. Read the advice you've already gotten from the 15 threads you have started...or even use the search feature to see if someone else has asked the same question that you have (chances are that someone has) and THEN if you still are confused or have a question...start a thread.
OR post in the random questions thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by beadybeads View Post
i dont get why ur mad. u asked a question and everybody answered it. u mad cus they changed the subject? u should have checked ur thread and not leave it for so long.

u must be pretending you got curls cus all these threads are about how you cant define ur curls. if u cant define ur curls after all the stuff you said you tried then you dont have curls.

now you can go run and get some miss jessies and s curl. bye!
Eh?

Love: QB - all of it, Bobeam - shampoo bars, Darcy's Botanicals - Pumpkin Seed Conditioner, Coconut Cupuacu Pomade, KBN - Shealoe Leave-in, Oyin - Juices & Berries, Kinky Curly - Knot Today, Ayurvedic treatments, my Denman and the cloud of kinky goodness on my head that I get to play with!
Jo Somebody is offline   Reply With Quote