View Single Post
Old 01-05-2012, 03:54 PM   #72
curlyserf

I think I can officially consider myself a member of this club! LOL! I just got back from the MAC store with a big haul. I had a very generous gift card from my students' parents and some other Christmas money, so I went crazy. I was looking for a good foundation. I ended up with:

Studio Finish Concealer
Eye Brows in Fling
Prep + Prime face primer
Matchmaster Foundation
Stripling Brush #187
Prep + Prime Skin Refined Zone Treatment
Lipglass in Rich and Witty

The associate that helped my had helped me pick out an eyeshadow quad a few weeks ago. She was really good today. She did a full face for me because she didn't want me to go out without some color! I really like the foundation so far. My skin is soft and natural but has good coverage.

I was at Walgreens and looked for the Monistat Chafing Gel but couldn't find it. I'm hoping to soon and compare the primers to it. If it does just as good a job, I will return the primers and splurge on some blush, powder, eyeliner, or more shadows!

She did use a new moisturizer and eye cream on me that just came out today. They have a gel consistency and are very light. I'm still trying out some PSF moisturizer, so I passed on those (not to mention I had met my budget limit!).

Kerri

2?/3a ??? ; fine; high density; normal porosity and elasticity
color treated

CURRENTLY USING:
cleanse:Organix Vanilla Silk, Use Me Cleansing Cream
rinse out/li:Ion Effective Care, Tresseme Naturals Radiant Volume (both with NPF added)
stylers:Curl Keeper, UFD Curly Magic, & Alba Botanicals Strong Hold Gel
PT:CJ Repair Me

mod CG since August 2010
curlyserf is offline   Reply With Quote