Old 01-06-2012, 01:35 PM   #61
cocodej

Quote:
Originally Posted by CurlyElectra View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by cocodej View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by soleilmoncur View Post
I'm thinking of updating my makeup collection and after looking at the NYX recommends from Marah it seems to have some good colors. Their red's are popping and I need something to brighten up my skin tone.

I wish I was more daring.
Time Out! Who put that "what up thug" tag!!!!! (50 was my boo back in the day...when the BET awards would come on, he had me rollin' on the living room floor actin' a hot sloppy mess!!)

Time In! Soleilmoncur, I really love my NYX round lipsticks. They are really pigmented, especially since my upper lip is brown and the bottom is pink. I will tell you right now, Hero is a bold and wonderful blue based red that compliments my skin beautifully. You should defffff try it!
Sista from anotha motha, I see you!!!

But really, I must share some DNA with every last one of y'all, bc you each have read my mind at one point...or maybe we all had a "Big Momma" type role model!
one of the paradoxes of education [is] that precisely at the point when you begin to develop a conscience, you must find yourself at war with your society. It is your responsibility to change society
[...]

cocodej is offline   Reply With Quote