Cocodej I'm gonna definitely look for that here.

And what forum was that chick posting in? I've never had a problem with replies to any of my posts and I'm not even a regular. And I've never had a problem with anyone either. What's up with that??
Originally Posted by soleilmoncur
I'm gonna call you out and tell you not to fake like it doesn't happen. BUT, it's not that serious to be sobbing over it on another forum. 'Tis all. It's the INTERNET. Geez.
Originally Posted by CurlyElectra
Not saying it doesn't happen but the poster made it seem as if only the regulars were privy to NC business and it was only a clique.
Originally Posted by soleilmoncur
I don't think people need to post all the time but after you have a certain number of posts people seem to recognize your font and you won't get "misunderstood" as often. I remember I posted something about women feeling the need to explain to me why they relax their hair without me even asking them, and someone turned that into me being a high and mighty natural. I was like ummm what? Learn to read...
Quote:
People should be willing to stand by the things they say. Or they shouldn't say them. If your opinion can't stand in the light of day...maybe it should stay in the dark...in your head?
- AmberBrown