Wow. i just started to use this stuff again because I got tired of holding onto the lil I had left. it's in my hair right now since Monday. I checked their website the other day to see that they weren't open yet, and then i thought I lost my mind when I saw it on a Swap Board and hit up the seller so fast my fingers started hurting from typing her a PM. So I should have Sweet Hair Pudding coming in the mail soon from a swap.

I really hope this new one coming out in February isn't too different. It was the only thing that worked for me to give me that perfect twist out, which is hard for me to do on fine 4a thin hair. I can't wait. I'm so excited and can't wait to see that the new one will look like.
Originally Posted by makeupvixen
+1. I only got to try it a few times with my other staples, but it was damn near perfect. I just hope the formula wasn't ruined. I got impatient last week and ordered some MHC type 3 cream. Can't hurt to try it anyway. But imma have my cart ready on the 1st...
Last perm 8/07, big chop 5/08, several mini chops since
Fine, medium density, low porosity. PJ in recovery
Current loves:Tressemme Nats, AO GPB, One and Only Argan Oil Hydrating Mask, Alba Botanicals Leave-in, KCKT, Qhemet BRBC & OHHB, Terresentials Mud Wash, Trader Joes Nourish Spa
"Be the change you want to see in the world." - Gandhi