View Single Post
Old 01-06-2012, 02:30 PM   #82
Jo Somebody

Quote:
Originally Posted by NaturallyCJ View Post
Yeah, of course we tell people to use the search function because that gives the original thread more substance. It's a lot easier to find what you're looking for if there's only one or two threads on the topic instead of having bits and pieces of information spread out in over 30 different threads. We're actually making the forum more newbie friendly by attempting to combine things into one thread.

As for the secret pm messages. WTH? I have never had a problem understanding some hair advice because people were only posting half the information in the threads. Yeah I am sure people PM each other but that's because it's usually something that doesn't need to be public. Ain't nobody pm'ing all the popular people to tell them how to get a bomd arse twist-out or wash and go and making them promise not to share the secret with the board. Or maybe y'all are and I'm just missing out since I ain't one of the popular kids.
I think they mean in this thread (older version), so non-hair topics. Sometimes I had no idea what/who people were referring to, for example I have no idea who ~~ is, but that's cool. I can't be in on all in-jokes, especially if they relate to pre-Jo Somebody days (those dark times where you didn't have me poor things!). And even if people are resorting to PMs to discuss them, what of it? Admittedly, I was a little paranoid in here reading posts that made vague reference to idiotic posters who may or may not have been me, but in the end I decided I didn't care.
Anywho, it's probably good for the blood pressure to not know of alllll the trollettes and she-fools who have graced 4a and beyond.

Love: QB - all of it, Bobeam - shampoo bars, Darcy's Botanicals - Pumpkin Seed Conditioner, Coconut Cupuacu Pomade, KBN - Shealoe Leave-in, Oyin - Juices & Berries, Kinky Curly - Knot Today, Ayurvedic treatments, my Denman and the cloud of kinky goodness on my head that I get to play with!
Jo Somebody is offline   Reply With Quote